Monsta File Manager
We have added Monsta File Manager to the Sentora control Panel. Once logged in you can find it under the ‘file’ tab. You will still need to create an FTP account to use it. The application allows you to manage your files via a web browser and will open up in a new window when launched. Be sure to log off to properly end your session and close the window when finished. We have added this feature for convenience but do not recommend using web based file managers. File managers such as FileZilla or WinSCP are more efficient, secure, and less buggy.
Monsta File Manager Features
- View Files and Folders
- Copy, Cut, and Paste Files and Folders
- Create New Files and Folders
- Rename and Delete Files and Folders
For more information or to try the demo check out the Monsta official site. Version 2 will be coming out by the end of August and we will be updating to it then.
How to Install Monsta File Manager Module on Sentora
If you are a Sentora admin and want to set up Monsta File Manager Module on your site then follow these instructions.
- SSH into your server
- run command ‘zppy repo add zppy-repo.mach-hosting.com’ to add the repository
- then run ‘zppy update’ to update all the repositories
- Now run ‘zppy install Monsta_FileManager’ to install the module
- Only thing left to do is enable it in Sentora. You can find it in your module admin, just be sure to check permissions for all user types